Signature Fonts

Friday 19 October 2012

Brogues and loafers this spring summer!

Brogues and loafers this spring summer!



I've recently become obsessed with brogues and loafers ever since I got some studded beauties from Zara in Europe this July. They were comfy, they were breezy on the feet (can't exactly have sweaty feet in the middle of Summer) and they went with everything! I wore them with skirts on night outs, wore them to the beach with some denim shorts, wore them with pretty much everything. So I've picked out a various favourites that I'd like in my shoe closet.

What to look out for:
1. Heels - look out for ones with a bit of heels so that it doesnt wear out easy plus it's good for your back 
2. Detail - a little bit of serration (the visible stitching) or some colour will keep you interesting
3. Material - preferably leather or canvas to keep you comfy and to maximise their life span
4. Jelly shoes do not count - don't get the recent trend of them but I didn't even like them back in the 90's 

No comments:

Post a Comment