Signature Fonts

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley







Untitled #16



Rosie, you beautiful British goddess! Her outfit is effortless and daring at the same time. If I had a stomach toned like like I would most definetely be flaunting that top everyday and everywhere. Since me in the top is not happening in the near (or far) future, I can try and parade about boyfriend jeans. I always thought boyfriend jeans would be really unflattering on me since I have a lack of legs so I always stick to skinny jeans. But I went out on a limb and bought some awesome ones from Zara a couple weeks ago, and got proved wrong. As Rosie here has verified, they look valiant with a unique, stand out top and some thin strapped sandals. I'm waiting on my Topshop heels to complete the perfect outfit ive got in my head so ill post a bit later on!
xx

p.s. you can get the same jeans as Rosie from Citizens of Humanity here






Shop the look here:

No comments:

Post a Comment